A price list designed for you…
|Hosting and support (yearly charge)||£120 per year|
|A new website||£500|
|Complete your own WordPress Website with tutorials||£200|
|Ad hoc hourly support||£25 per hour|
|Skype meetings and training||£25 per hour
Make your own WordPress Website with tutorials = £200
*Will only be sold with Managed Hosting*
I currently provide training via Skype to help you build your own website. You will need access to Skype and the training will be provided in 4 hour sessions as required.
A New Website = £500.00
- Built using WordPress Software
- Clients to have full access (adding text & images etc)
- General layout and design included
- Search Engine Optimisation feature attached (not fully optimised)
- Additional features also included if required:
- Contact form
- Image slider (changing/fading images)
- Social Media Buttons
Managed Hosting = £120.00 per year
NB: No longer includes domain purchase as of January 2016
- Hosting of domain for one year
- Website support (amendments/ phone calls/ questions under 15 minutes)
- E-mail accounts i.e email@example.com
Domain purchase = £10.00 per year (Only provided along with hosting, for domain only purchases visit 123-Reg)
- Purchase of .co.uk domain name (subject to availability)
Website Help = £25.00 per hour
- Generally for existing websites
- Small amendments to website including changes of text or images
- Changes to address or contact details
- Addition of external links (links to other websites)
- Advice regarding general website and online requirements
- Additional support for meetings with appointed website developers (i.e. helping to
decipher the technical language and ensure the developer understands your
- Social media – can I help answer your questions?
- What is it?
- How do I use it?
- Is it worth it?